Please find here the original link to the g-trade-website.
Volume 1 of the IMER captures the financial performance and energy use efficiency of the top 100 Indian and Global companies for FY 2011. The report also details in brief, the market and environment performance metrics of 9 sectors of the Indian economy – Financial, Automotive, Machinery and Capital Goods, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology, Textiles, Apparels and Accessories, Steel, Utilities, Cement and Oil and Gas. Volume 1 is the first in a series and a context setting precursor to sector specific corporate carbon performance reports by gTrade, which will aim to build greater ethical and sustainable investment sensibility in India, to steer businesses and investors towards an efficient market based framework which prices carbon risk appropriately.
gTrade is delighted to announce the launch of Volume 1 of the IMER. To purchase a hard copy now, click here
(Discounted rates are available for bulk orders/institutional buyers)
For the detailed Table of Contents, click here
For a snippet from Volume 1 of the IMER, click here
For institutional/bulk buying, email: email@example.com
Why you should purchase a copy:
- Cutting edge business specific energy analytics developed at India’s premier research labs
- Provides information on the carbon offset potential among the largest corporations in India for CDM and other substitution projects.
- Provides data points and analyses outlining scope for renewable energy generation.
- Ideal for businesses interested in profiting from increasing efficiency of operations, production or governance
- A great tool for investors to immediately identify potentially undervalued stocks relative to sustainability performance
- An instrument of verification of investment decisions for large institutional investors – both foreign and local,
- A benchmarking and knowledge building tool – for entities involved in the business of carbon – through global carbon schemes such as CDM
- An unparalleled learning tool for those looking to understand sectoral efficiency performance landscapes in India, for investment, research, capacity building, energy management and policymaking